Comment on page
The Dapps tab displays a table of the service smart contracts of decentralized apps.
A service smart contract is a smart contract within a dapp that every user has interacted with at least once.
The Dapps table
The table consists of the following columns:
- Project - the name of the project.
- Wallets - the total number of wallets that interacted with the service smart contract.
- Category - the industry of the project
- Comment - the purpose of the smart contract.
- Chains - the blockchains where the project hosted the smart contracts.
To explore the audience of a dapp on the list, click on the project name.