Comment on page
The Reporting tab provides you with a breakdown of your website traffic. It consists of the event analytics dashboard and wallet list.
Event analytics represents a dashboard with two event conversion graphs over the past 60 days.
Event conversion, %
The orange graph reflects the "page view" -> "wallet connect" conversion rate, while the blue graph shows the "page view" -> "target action mint" conversion rate over the specified period of time.
The Wallet list represents a detailed list of all the users who connected their wallets to your website.
The Wallet list
It contains the following properties:
- Wallet – an address of a user’s crypto wallet, displayed as ENS if applicable.
- Target - the target action (event) completed on your website.
- Source - the origin from which the user accessed your website.
- Balance, $ – the total wallet balance based on ETH, USDT, USDC, and DAI, converted to USD.
- NFTs – the number of NFTs held in the wallet across Ethereum and Polygon.
- Contacts – links to OpenSea, Etherscan, and Polygon accounts connected to the wallet address and linked Twitter accounts, if applicable.
You can export the wallet list as a CSV file by clicking on the "Export" button at the top right.